ILK Security recognises the importance of training both within its workforce and for new employees. In addition to training our own staff we also offer a number of training solutions externally.
Our courses combine modern theory with a practical interactive style enabling our delegates to take an active part in the learning experience. Scenario-based training, role-plays, classroom games and facilitated group experiences are used to make the courses fun, challenging and enjoyable.
Whether you are an individual, company or corporation, we aim to provide you with a one-stop solution for your training requirements.
At ILK Security we try, where possible, to use real examples from the delegate’s own working environment to ensure that they can relate to the information provided.
Course content is continually updated by experience gained from course feedback received from previous delegates and clients, enabling us to keep the training courses fresh, vibrant and representative of best practice throughout the industry.
We are externally assessed for quality by all of our accrediting bodies at regular and sometimes unannounced visits throughout the year.
See below to view our available courses:
- Level 2 Award in Door Supervision SIA Licence Training. (Includes Conflict Management & Physical Intervention)
- Level 2 Award in Security Guarding (Static & Patrol)
- SIA License Training. (Includes Conflict Management)
- Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance) SIA License Training
- Close Protection SIA License training
- Supervisors Training Programme to BS7499
- Key Holding & Alarm Response Training to BS7984
- Security Screening / Vetting Skills Training to BS7858
- Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Managing Fire Safety
- Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse Awareness
- Traffic Marshal / Banksman Training. (HSE compliant In-House package)
- First Aid at Work (FAW)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- HSE Recommended Annual Refresher
- Paediatric First Aid
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillation (AED)
- Loss prevention
- Security Surveying & Risk Analysis